Let our designers create an amazing composition using the day’s freshest blooms!!
We love when someone gives us to make something beautiful with whatever we’re inspired by in the floral cooler.
Please note that the arrangements on the website are to only give customers an idea of style and cannot be recreated exactly as such.
Each arrangement is created using the best of the week's flowers available to us and is completely unique.
Floral Arrangements - in a vase, container or basket
- Keep vase or floral container filled with a solution of clean, fresh water and flower food (provided by florist)
- If flowers are arranged in floral foam, keep foam soaking wet
- If water becomes cloudy, replace with fresh water and food solution
- After 2-3 days, cut 2-3 cm from bottom of stems with a sharp knife as this may help your flowers to drink more water, and thus look better longer
- Keep flowers in a cool location, away from ripening fruit, intense direct sunlight, and hot or cold air vents
Loose Bouquets of Flowers, or Boxed Flowers
- Mix fresh water with flower food (provided by florist)
- Remove leaves that will be below the water line
- Optionally cut stems by removing a 2-3 cm with a sharp knife
- Place freshly cut stems in vase filled with food and water solution
- After 2-3 days, re-cut 2-3 cm from bottom of stems with a sharp knife
- Add fresh water to vase as necessary